Benefits. Here are some of the benefits to using self storage services:
- Organize. Using uniform boxes that are stackable, it’s easy to create a directory of your numbered boxes. This makes it easy to find things when you need them.
- Save Time. By having your stuff organized, you’ll spent less time searching for things.
- Downsize. The process of organizing things allows us to reduce along the way, donating or selling stuff we don’t need anymore.
- Save Money. If you’ve been paying more money every month for rent just to have space for all your stuff, you can save money by using an inexpensive self-storage unit and then moving into a smaller apartment or home.
- De-Stress. By organizing, saving time, downsizing, and saving money, you’ll have less stress and clutter in your life.
“In my book, Put Your Life on a Diet: Lessons Learned from Living in 140 Square Feet, I wrote about the many benefits to having a climate controlled storage facility where you can organize and store things that aren’t needed on a daily or weekly basis.” ~ Greg Johnson