The Black and Decker Lithium Ion Cordless Dust Buster Vacuum offers longer battery life per-use, between charges, and for the lifetime of the unit. [Buy on Amazon]
- Uses replacement filter VF110FC
- Smart charge technology uses up 50-percent less energy
- Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
- 50-percent more reach than the previous dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility
- Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace
The Black and Decker chv1410l 14.4-volt lithium ion dustbuster hand vac has 50-percent more reach than the previous dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility. It is lightweight and portable for quick clean-ups. The rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces. Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace. The wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris. Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong. A translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty. Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning. This dustbuster is powered by a lithium ion battery that can hold a charge for up to 18 months so it is always ready when needed. The long lasting battery gives outstanding performance and charges up to 5 times faster than nickel–cadmium batteries (NiCd). The smart charge technology uses up to 50-percent less energy to fully charge and has no memory effect.
Below are images of this vacuum. Click any image for a larger gallery view.