In this interview with Erin Burnett, Anthony Scaramucci discusses the importance of elevating the political dialog in America, stating, “I don’t think any American is in love with the strategy of going low, and then going lower.” Other topics discussed are immigration policy, family separation, due process for immigrants, and comments by Rep. Maxine Waters. Video queued to 6m 45s.
For those studying leadership values and strengths, key traits to look for in the interview are:
- Respectful calm informed articulate dialog
- Willingness to admit a mistake.
- Being able to see situations from a variety of viewpoints.
- Being able to describe circumstances in an objective unbiased way.
- The ability to provide both positive and critical feedback to people, even those a person supports
- Instead of canned praise and insincere flatter, the ability to paint an honest picture of strengths and weaknesses that someone has. Rather than robotically justifying and defending 100% of what someone does, being able to offer a balanced assessment.