Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci sits down with CNN’s Alisyn Camerota to discuss the fallout from President Trump’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. (17 Jul 2018 | 7:00 AM CT)
We create original content and share curated content from around the web, ad-free for leaders and influencers. Our site is free from advertising, pop-ups, and distracting clutter to allow readers to focus on what matters.
For those following our leadership series of articles and videos, here are some of the key leadership traits and values to spot in the video as exemplified here by Scaramucci. These values can be identified and appreciated regardless of whether a person agrees or disagrees with Scaramucci’s specific views and positions.
- Ability to listen to others
- Willingness to admit fault
- Willingness to apologize
- Willingness to change course when necessary
- Willingness to address those in power truthfully and advise them of shortcomings or errors, as demonstrated in the story “The Emperor has no clothes” that was offered as an example in the interview
- Ability to remain faithful to people even when they’ve made mistakes
- Ability to not be dismissive or minimizing of serious situations
- Ability to take responsibility and not blame shift
- Ability to cultivate a personality and disposition that is not confrontational
- Seeking common ground
- Willingness to agree with one’s opponents or adversaries when they are right
- Seeing outcomes that benefit everyone
For more on values, visit ResourcesForLife.com/values
Rand Paul Commentaries
Below are the Rand Paul commentaries referred to by Scaramucci in the interview above.