[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” global_module=”13522″ fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_image global_parent=”13522″ admin_label=”Technology – Header” src=”https://resourcesforlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/20170128sa2038-iowa-city-technology-services-iowa-city-1920×400.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”off” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” url=”https://resourcesforlife.com/technology”]
[/et_pb_fullwidth_image][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Home | About | Services | Contact | Payments | Rates | Resources | Our Success
Computing Services and Support. We offer a wide variety of computing services for individuals, organizations, and businesses.
- Consulting. We’ll work with you to determine what software and hardware you need. We support Apple, Ubuntu Linux, and all versions of Windows.
- Data Backup. We can help you setup data backup systems or we can backup your critical data for you and store it to CD ROM, DVD, or other media.
PDA and Palm Computing Support. We have been using portable computing technology for over 20 years. We currently conduct most of our business using mobile computing devices including mobile video production. We can help you make the most out of today’s portable computing systems.
- Data Recovery. We offer data recovery services and hard drive repair in the Iowa City area through IowaCityDataRecovery.com, our data recovery group.
- Disaster Planning. The field of disaster planning involves planning for the effective prevention, management, and recovery from disasters such as hard drive crashes, viruses, hackers, theft, fire, flood, international data terrorism, etc. We can help you establish guidelines, strategies, and contingency plans to effectively meet the challenges of today’s volatile global environment.
- Individualized Training. We can help you get the most out of your computer hardware and software with individualized training.
- Installation. We can help setup new computers, upgrade existing systems, install software, and setup peripherals such as scanners and printers.
- Group Training. When several people need to learn a new program or system, group training may be the most practical solution. We can provide customized training and workshops.
- Hardware and Software. We diagnose and repair both hardware and software problems. Because we support both hardware and software, we won’t tell you “that’s not our department.” Whatever the problem is, we are determined to identify and fix it. With the Technology Services Resource Group, one call does it all.
- Network Support. We regularly monitor and maintain over 200 network servers that are used by clients all over the world. We have setup office networks for legal firms, medical offices, retail sales, education, and more.
- On-Site Service. We provide on-site hardware and software diagnostics and repair to get your systems running again in the event of a system failure.Our on-site service means that you don’t have to take your computer apart and load it in the car to have it serviced. Here are some of the other advantages of on-site service:
- Avoid the hassle and risk of disconnecting your computer components and delivering them to a repair center.
- Learn about how your computer works, how to fix it, and how to upgrade your system. Most of our clients can provide their own software and hardware support after the first year with minimal support from us.
- Often computer problems can be related to environmental conditions (power problems, electrical grounding, poor phone line conditions, lack of adequate surge protection, temperature, moisture, smoke, dust). An on-site technician can evaluate these factors.
- Preventative Computing. We make an effort to implement preventative hardware and software measures to avoid future problems.
- Purchasing. We can help you find the best suppliers for the computer hardware and software you need.
- Project Support. We also provide support on an ‘as needed’ basis with special projects such as: document publishing, Internet access, Internet site development, FAX broadcasting, database development, mail merge, security, contingency planning, disaster planning, international marketing, global business strategies, establishing trans-continental economic development and deployment systems, etc.
- Same-Day Response. Because we limit our list of clients and maintain open scheduling, we can usually respond to emergency calls within the same day at no additional cost to you. On occasion, we’ve been known to have someone on-site in less than ten minutes of receiving the phone call requesting support! (Your results may vary).
Other Technology Services. In addition to computing services we provide a wide variety of other technology related services.
- Audio Production. We can help you produce digital audio media for training, sales, or other purposes. Audio can be delivered or made available by cassette tape, CD, or on the Internet.
- Audio System Configuration and Support. We provide sales, setup, and support of home audio and professional audio equipment.
- Document Scanning and Imaging. We can digitize documents, photos, and other images. This service is available on-site. We can help you establish a paperless office by scanning in all of your documents into your computer for quick and easy retrieval.
- GPS Systems. We can help you purchase and use positioning and tracking systems.
Hand Writing Font Conversion. We are able to convert your hand writing to a personalized font that you can use.
- Media Production and Media Services. We offer a variety of media services. For more information, refer to Audio Production and Video Production.
- Mobile Communications. Utilize the latest in 3G digital high-speed mobile communications. This technology makes it possible to have mobile high-speed access to e-mail and the Internet from almost anywhere. We can help you specify and purchase pagers, cellular phones, and two-way radios.
- Photography. We can provide digital photography for a variety of events and applications. We can also help you purchase equipment to do your own digital photography work.
- Radio Broadcasting. We can provide broadcasting services over the Internet or help you do it yourself. This service makes it possible for you to broadcast an audio message around the world 24-hours-a-day.
- Scanning. See Document Scanning and Imaging above.
- Silent Communications. Communicating without sound is essential for professionals in many fields such as video production, audio production, library work, and hospital work. We can help you learn how to communicate without sound. For more information about silent communications, visit the Silent Communications Resource Group at Resources for Life.
- Video Production. We can help you produce high-quality digital video for use with training, sales, kiosks, or other purposes. Video can be distributed on VHS tape, video CD, DVD, or on the Internet.
- Web Site Design. We can design and manage a website for you or show you how to do it yourself. We also offer WordPress Support.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” global_module=”13530″ fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_image global_parent=”13530″ admin_label=”Fullwidth Image” src=”https://resourcesforlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/20160208mo0639-students-bench.jpeg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”off” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]